Return to School Private K-12
Given the uncertainty surrounding the spread of the virus and attempts to contain it, schools must address not only the current situation but consider potential developments as well. Moreover, the issues faced by individual schools are often unique and require careful, individualized consideration while taking into account federal, state, and local guidance.
Schools should collaborate, share information, and review plans with local health officials to help protect the whole school community, including those with special health needs. School plans should be designed to minimize disruption to teaching and learning and protect students and staff from social stigma and discrimination.
In addition, schools can help manage fears about the Coronavirus by reassuring families that the school is closely monitoring the situation, including coordinating with the county health department and taking steps that are in proportion to current, known risks and in line with up-to-date, official guidance.
Employees can safely come back into the workplace by having OneScreen’s GoSafe.
- Do a BODY Temperature and Facial recognition (with or without a Mask)
- Securely scan in less than one second with on -board AI
- The only scanner with live video assistance for real time entry approval
- Provide access control integration for automatic doors.
- Centralized management for multiple scanners, data and attendance
- Free unlimited help and training.