Return to work
The COVID-19 pandemic has been difficult to navigate, as some who are diagnosed with it never have any symptoms, while others who are diagnosed may end up having life-threatening symptoms. There are many who are walking around with the virus and simply don’t even know they have it. This is a cause for concern for everybody.
Never has “wash your hands” been more important than in the COVID era, and simply washing your hands isn’t enough. In order for workers to feel comfortable going back to work, they must know their employers are taking every precaution to create a safe and healthy work environment.
According to the Vital Vio survey report, 17% of respondents are planning to wait a few weeks to go back to the office once it’s deemed “safe,” 11% are planning to wait 1–2 months, and another 11% are saying they will work from home indefinitely.
One of the major concerns is, the need that everyone comes into a work area to be be screened everyday before they enter the work place. This is a necessity for the safety for all.
Employees can safely come back into the workplace by having OneScreen’s GoSafe.
- Do a BODY Temperature and Facial recognition (with or without a Mask)
- Securely scan in less than one second with on -board AI
- The only scanner with live video assistance for real time entry approval
- Provide access control integration for automatic doors.
- Centralized management for multiple scanners, data and attendance
- Free unlimited help and training.