SOLUTIONS FOR CORPORATE BOARDROOMS
Some important questions:
- Does your board room look and feel Presidential? Does it make people want to use your space?
- Does the room offer the latest in technology?
- Does it offer Audio and video teleconferencing?
- Does it offer multi-
video viewing options (plasmas, projectors, electronic white boards, etc.)?
- Does it offer an advanced audio system with Acoustic Echo Canceling to eliminate feedback during conferencing?
- Is your room easy to control or does it require an A/V technician to be on hand?
- Do your projection screens look fresh and ready to use, or are they tired and needing replacement?
- With your sound systems, are people able to hear and understand from every seat in each room without having to strain or be distracted by distortions?
- Are the flat screen monitors and/or projectors in your meeting rooms capable of showing the latest movies and presentations in HD?
- Is the balance correct between the music and the spoken voice, or is the music too loud and the spoken voice not heard well enough, or vice-
- Do you have a system in place for the hearing impaired guests that sounds clear and without hiss or background noise?
- Do you have the ability to share the sound and video feeds to breakout rooms and anywhere else you may desire for it to go?
- Do you have the ability to record all day events in your meeting rooms for audio and/or video?
- Do you have the ability to not only record events, but does your hotel have the ability to have high-
speed duplication and printing of CD/DVDs for immediate distribution?
Can your clients make changes to volume levels, video presentations, lighting, HVAC, etc., all work from the touch of a button with touch screen control panels like in other progressive rooms?
Renovation, and Digital Signage.